Null models for species co-occurrence patterns: assessing bias and minimum iteration number for the sequential swap
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 786–792, October 2006
How to Cite
Lehsten, V. and Harmand, P. (2006), Null models for species co-occurrence patterns: assessing bias and minimum iteration number for the sequential swap. Ecography, 29: 786–792. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2006.04626.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 31 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!