Spatial-pattern analysis in a territorial spider: evidence for multi-scale effects
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2006
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 641–648, October 2006
How to Cite
Birkhofer, K., R. Henschel, J. and Scheu, S. (2006), Spatial-pattern analysis in a territorial spider: evidence for multi-scale effects. Ecography, 29: 641–648. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2006.04661.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 2 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!