Using the spatial information implicit in the habitat specificity of the burrowing crayfish Distocambarus crockeri to identify a lost landscape component
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 349–358, June 2007
How to Cite
Welch, S. M., Eversole, A. G. and Riley, J. (2007), Using the spatial information implicit in the habitat specificity of the burrowing crayfish Distocambarus crockeri to identify a lost landscape component. Ecography, 30: 349–358. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2007.04815.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 2 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!