Contemporary richness of holarctic trees and the historical pattern of glacial retreat
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 173–182, April 2007
How to Cite
Montoya, D., Rodríguez, M. A., Zavala, M. A. and Hawkins, B. A. (2007), Contemporary richness of holarctic trees and the historical pattern of glacial retreat. Ecography, 30: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2007.04873.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 5 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!