Identifying spatial relationships at multiple scales: principal coordinates of neighbour matrices (PCNM) and geostatistical approaches
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 385–399, June 2007
How to Cite
Bellier, E., Monestiez, P., Durbec, J.-P. and Candau, J.-N. (2007), Identifying spatial relationships at multiple scales: principal coordinates of neighbour matrices (PCNM) and geostatistical approaches. Ecography, 30: 385–399. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2007.04911.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!