Invasive ring-necked parakeets Psittacula krameri in Belgium: habitat selection and impact on native birds
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 578–588, August 2007
How to Cite
Strubbe, D. and Matthysen, E. (2007), Invasive ring-necked parakeets Psittacula krameri in Belgium: habitat selection and impact on native birds. Ecography, 30: 578–588. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2007.05096.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 8 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!