Nestedness in riverine mussel communities: patterns across sites and fish hosts
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 612–619, October 2008
How to Cite
Rashleigh, B. (2008), Nestedness in riverine mussel communities: patterns across sites and fish hosts. Ecography, 31: 612–619. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2008.05300.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 10 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!