The spatial distribution of badgers, setts and latrines: the risk for intra-specific and badger-livestock disease transmission
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 525–537, August 2008
How to Cite
Böhm, M., Palphramand, K. L., Newton-Cross, G., Hutchings, M. R. and White, P. C. L. (2008), The spatial distribution of badgers, setts and latrines: the risk for intra-specific and badger-livestock disease transmission. Ecography, 31: 525–537. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2008.05314.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 18 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!