Temporal and spatial differentiation in seedling emergence may promote species coexistence in Mediterranean fire-prone ecosystems
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 620–629, October 2008
How to Cite
De Luis, M., Raventós, J., Wiegand, T. and Carlos González-Hidalgo, J. (2008), Temporal and spatial differentiation in seedling emergence may promote species coexistence in Mediterranean fire-prone ecosystems. Ecography, 31: 620–629. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2008.05433.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 11 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!