Relative importance of different dispersal vectors for small aquatic invertebrates in a rock pool metacommunity
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 567–577, October 2008
How to Cite
Vanschoenwinkel, B., Gielen, S., Vandewaerde, H., Seaman , M. and Brendonck, L. (2008), Relative importance of different dispersal vectors for small aquatic invertebrates in a rock pool metacommunity. Ecography, 31: 567–577. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2008.05442.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 8 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!