A comparative analysis of the habitat of the extinct aurochs and other prehistoric mammals in Britain
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 187–190, April 2008
How to Cite
Hall, S. J. G. (2008), A comparative analysis of the habitat of the extinct aurochs and other prehistoric mammals in Britain. Ecography, 31: 187–190. doi: 10.1111/j.0906-7590.2008.5193.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 26 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!