Diurnal exposure as a risk sensitive behaviour in tawny owls Strix aluco?
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2003
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 409–418, December 2003
How to Cite
Sunde, P., Bølstad, M. S. and Desfor, K. B. (2003), Diurnal exposure as a risk sensitive behaviour in tawny owls Strix aluco?. Journal of Avian Biology, 34: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2003.03105.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2003
- Paper received 25 July 2002; manuscript revised 30 January 2003; manuscript accepted 19 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!