Appearance and vulnerability of artificial duck nests to avian predators
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 410–415, September 2004
How to Cite
Opermanis, O. (2004), Appearance and vulnerability of artificial duck nests to avian predators. Journal of Avian Biology, 35: 410–415. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2004.03243.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Paper received 8 May 2003; manuscript revised 14 October 2003; manuscript accepted 3 November 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!