Extra-pair paternity, testes size and testosterone level in relation to colour polymorphism in the barn owl Tyto alba
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 492–500, November 2004
How to Cite
Roulin, A., Müller, W., Sasvári, L., Dijkstra, C., Ducrest, A.-L., Riols, C., Wink, M. and Lubjuhn, T. (2004), Extra-pair paternity, testes size and testosterone level in relation to colour polymorphism in the barn owl Tyto alba. Journal of Avian Biology, 35: 492–500. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2004.03294.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
- Paper received 15 August 2003; manuscript revised 21 December 2003; manuscript accepted 1 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!