Is there a universal mtDNA clock for birds?
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 465–468, November 2004
How to Cite
García-Moreno, J. (2004), Is there a universal mtDNA clock for birds?. Journal of Avian Biology, 35: 465–468. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2004.03316.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Paper received 25 September 2003; manuscript revised 27 July 2004; manuscript accepted 3 August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!