Underlying physiological control of reproduction in urban and forest-dwelling European blackbirds Turdus merula
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 295–305, July 2005
How to Cite
Partecke, J., J. Van't Hof, T. and Gwinner, E. (2005), Underlying physiological control of reproduction in urban and forest-dwelling European blackbirds Turdus merula. Journal of Avian Biology, 36: 295–305. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2005.03344.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Paper received 18 November 2003; manuscript revised 20 July 2004; manuscript accepted 4 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!