Timing of spring migration in birds: long-term trends, North Atlantic Oscillation and the significance of different migration routes
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 210–221, May 2005
How to Cite
Stervander, M., Lindström, Å., Jonzén, N. and Andersson, A. (2005), Timing of spring migration in birds: long-term trends, North Atlantic Oscillation and the significance of different migration routes. Journal of Avian Biology, 36: 210–221. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2005.03360.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Paper received 8 December 2003; manuscript revised 3 June 2004; manuscript accepted 18 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!