Mitochondrial DNA and plumage evolution in the white wagtail Motacilla alba
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 322–336, July 2005
How to Cite
Pavlova, A., Zink, R. M., Rohwer, S., Koblik, E. A., Red'kin, Y. A., Fadeev, I. V. and Nesterov, E. V. (2005), Mitochondrial DNA and plumage evolution in the white wagtail Motacilla alba. Journal of Avian Biology, 36: 322–336. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2005.03373.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
- Paper received 5 January 2004; manuscript revised 29 July 2004; manuscript accepted 3 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!