Tufted ducks Aythya fuligula do not control buoyancy during diving
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 261–267, May 2005
How to Cite
Halsey, L. G., Wallace, S. E., Woakes, A. J., Winkler, H. and Butler, P. J. (2005), Tufted ducks Aythya fuligula do not control buoyancy during diving. Journal of Avian Biology, 36: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2005.03384.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Paper received 19 January 2004; manuscript revised 2 July 2004; manuscript accepted 8 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!