Longer days in spring than in autumn accelerate migration speed of passerine birds
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 3–5, January 2005
How to Cite
Bauchinger, U. and Klaassen, M. (2005), Longer days in spring than in autumn accelerate migration speed of passerine birds. Journal of Avian Biology, 36: 3–5. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2005.03444.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Paper received 16 April 2004; manuscript revised 31 August 2004; manuscript accepted 10 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!