Song is a reliable signal of bill morphology in Darwin's small tree finch Camarhynchus parvulus, and vocal performance predicts male pairing success
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 617–624, November 2006
How to Cite
Christensen, R., Kleindorfer, S. and Robertson, J. (2006), Song is a reliable signal of bill morphology in Darwin's small tree finch Camarhynchus parvulus, and vocal performance predicts male pairing success. Journal of Avian Biology, 37: 617–624. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2006.03684.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Paper received 7 April 2005; manuscript revised 25 November 2005; manuscript accepted 2 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!