Implications of mitochondrial DNA polyphyly in two ecologically undifferentiated but morphologically distinct migratory birds, the masked and white-browed woodswallows Artamus spp. of inland Australia
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 625–636, November 2006
How to Cite
Joseph, L., Wilke, T., Ten Have, J. and Terry Chesser, R. (2006), Implications of mitochondrial DNA polyphyly in two ecologically undifferentiated but morphologically distinct migratory birds, the masked and white-browed woodswallows Artamus spp. of inland Australia. Journal of Avian Biology, 37: 625–636. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2006.03767.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Paper received 20 July 2005; manuscript revised 22 December 2005; manuscript accepted 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!