Does the differential cost of sons and daughters lead to sex ratio adjustment in great frigatebirds Fregataminor?
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 94–104, January 2007
How to Cite
Juola, F. A. and Dearborn, D. C. (2007), Does the differential cost of sons and daughters lead to sex ratio adjustment in great frigatebirds Fregataminor?. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 94–104. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2007.03741.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- Paper received 28 June 2005; manuscript accepted 10 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!