Age-related patterns of reproductive success in house sparrows Passer domesticus
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 603–611, September 2007
How to Cite
Hatch, M. I. and Westneat, D. F. (2007), Age-related patterns of reproductive success in house sparrows Passer domesticus. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 603–611. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2007.04044.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Paper received 3 August 2006; manuscript accepted 19 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!