Aromatic plants in blue tit Cyanistes caeruleus nests: no negative effect on blood-sucking Protocalliphora blow fly larvae
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 127–132, March 2008
How to Cite
Mennerat, A., Perret, P., P. Caro, S., Heeb, P. and M. Lambrechts, M. (2008), Aromatic plants in blue tit Cyanistes caeruleus nests: no negative effect on blood-sucking Protocalliphora blow fly larvae. Journal of Avian Biology, 39: 127–132. doi: 10.1111/j.0908-8857.2008.04400.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Paper received 9 October 2007; manuscript accepted 15 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!