Effects of added hemolysate from mackerel, herring and rainbow trout on lipid oxidation of washed cod muscle
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2003
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1298–1300, December 2003
How to Cite
RICHARDS, M. P. and HULTIN, H. O. (2003), Effects of added hemolysate from mackerel, herring and rainbow trout on lipid oxidation of washed cod muscle. Fisheries Science, 69: 1298–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.0919-9268.2003.00758.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2003
- Received 14 May 2001. Accepted 18 February 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!