Effects of added hemolysate from mackerel, herring and rainbow trout on lipid oxidation of washed cod muscle
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2003
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1298–1300, December 2003
How to Cite
RICHARDS, M. P. and HULTIN, H. O. (2003), Effects of added hemolysate from mackerel, herring and rainbow trout on lipid oxidation of washed cod muscle. Fisheries Science, 69: 1298–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.0919-9268.2003.00758.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2003
- Received 14 May 2001. Accepted 18 February 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!