Decline of the Ecklonia cava population associated with increased seawater temperatures in Tosa Bay, southern Japan
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 189–191, February 2004
How to Cite
SERISAWA, Y., IMOTO, Z., ISHIKAWA, T. and OHNO, M. (2004), Decline of the Ecklonia cava population associated with increased seawater temperatures in Tosa Bay, southern Japan. Fisheries Science, 70: 189–191. doi: 10.1111/j.0919-9268.2004.00788.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Received 18 July 2001. Accepted 24 April 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!