‘And When did You Last See Your Father?’ Exploring the Views of Children with Learning Difficulties/Disabilities
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2004
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 3–9, March 2004
How to Cite
Lewis, A. (2004), ‘And When did You Last See Your Father?’ Exploring the Views of Children with Learning Difficulties/Disabilities. British Journal of Special Education, 31: 3–9. doi: 10.1111/j.0952-3383.2004.00319.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2004
- Paper presented: October 2003; Accepted for publication: December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!