Connectedness: Developing a Shared Construction of Affect and Cognition in Children with Autism
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2004
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 10–15, March 2004
How to Cite
Sherratt, D. and Donald, G. (2004), Connectedness: Developing a Shared Construction of Affect and Cognition in Children with Autism. British Journal of Special Education, 31: 10–15. doi: 10.1111/j.0952-3383.2004.00320.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript submitted: March 2003; Accepted for publication: August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!