Y.H. and K.T. contributed equally to this study.
Humanin antagonists: mutants that interfere with dimerization inhibit neuroprotection by Humanin
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2356–2364, May 2004
How to Cite
Hashimoto, Y., Terashita, K., Niikura, T., Yamagishi, Y., Ishizaka, M., Kanekura, K., Chiba, T., Yamada, M., Kita, Y., Aiso, S., Matsuoka, M. and Nishimoto, I. (2004), Humanin antagonists: mutants that interfere with dimerization inhibit neuroprotection by Humanin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2356–2364. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03298.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 8 December 2003, revised 6 February 2004, accepted 6 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!