Present address: MGH-HMS Center for Nervous System Repair, Edwards 410, 50 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Stage-specific and opposing roles of BDNF, NT-3 and bFGF in differentiation of purified callosal projection neurons toward cellular repair of complex circuitry
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2421–2434, May 2004
How to Cite
Catapano, L. A., Arlotta, P., Cage, T. A. and Macklis, J. D. (2004), Stage-specific and opposing roles of BDNF, NT-3 and bFGF in differentiation of purified callosal projection neurons toward cellular repair of complex circuitry. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2421–2434. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03303.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 20 October 2003, revised 12 January 2004, accepted 14 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!