Accelerated accumulation of N- and C-terminal βAPP fragments and delayed recovery of microtubule-associated protein 1B expression following stroke in aged rats
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2270–2280, April 2004
How to Cite
Badan, I., Dinca, I., Buchhold, B., Suofu, Y., Walker, L., Gratz, M., Platt, D., Kessler, CH. and Popa-Wagner, A. (2004), Accelerated accumulation of N- and C-terminal βAPP fragments and delayed recovery of microtubule-associated protein 1B expression following stroke in aged rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2270–2280. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03323.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Received 8 October 2003, revised 3 February 2004, accepted 12 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!