Abnormal fronto-parietal coupling of brain rhythms in mild Alzheimer's disease: a multicentric EEG study
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2583–2590, May 2004
How to Cite
Babiloni, C., Ferri, R., Moretti, D. V., Strambi, A., Binetti, G., Dal Forno, G., Ferreri, F., Lanuzza, B., Bonato, C., Nobili, F., Rodriguez, G., Salinari, S., Passero, S., Rocchi, R., Stam, C. J. and Rossini, P. M. (2004), Abnormal fronto-parietal coupling of brain rhythms in mild Alzheimer's disease: a multicentric EEG study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2583–2590. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03333.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 9 December 2003, revised 9 February 2004, accepted 10 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!