Present address: UIICSE-FES Iztacala, UNAM, Avenida de los Barrios no. 1, Los Reyes Iztacala, Tlalnepantla, Edo. de México, C.P. 54090, México
Modulation of AMPA currents by D2 dopamine receptors in striatal medium-sized spiny neurons: are dendrites necessary?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2455–2463, May 2004
How to Cite
Hernández-Echeagaray, E., Starling, A. J., Cepeda, C. and Levine, M. S. (2004), Modulation of AMPA currents by D2 dopamine receptors in striatal medium-sized spiny neurons: are dendrites necessary?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2455–2463. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03344.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 18 December 2003, revised 19 February 2004, accepted 24 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!