Present address: Department of Information Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS), Okazaki 444–8787, Japan
AMPA receptor-mediated presynaptic inhibition at cerebellar GABAergic synapses: a characterization of molecular mechanisms
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2464–2474, May 2004
How to Cite
Satake, S., Saitow, F., Rusakov, D. and Konishi, S. (2004), AMPA receptor-mediated presynaptic inhibition at cerebellar GABAergic synapses: a characterization of molecular mechanisms. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2464–2474. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03347.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 2 July 2003, revised 19 February 2004, accepted 20 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!