Left hemisphere motor facilitation in response to manual action sounds
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2609–2612, May 2004
How to Cite
Aziz-Zadeh, L., Iacoboni, M., Zaidel, E., Wilson, S. and Mazziotta, J. (2004), Left hemisphere motor facilitation in response to manual action sounds. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2609–2612. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03348.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 4 November 2003, revised 19 January 2004, accepted 2 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!