Endogenous adenosine modulates epileptiform activity in rat hippocampus in a receptor subtype-dependent manner
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2539–2550, May 2004
How to Cite
Etherington, L.-A. V. and Frenguelli, B. G. (2004), Endogenous adenosine modulates epileptiform activity in rat hippocampus in a receptor subtype-dependent manner. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2539–2550. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03355.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 15 January 2004, revised 26 February 2004, accepted 1 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!