Hippocampal gene expression profiling across eight mouse inbred strains: towards understanding the molecular basis for behaviour
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2576–2582, May 2004
How to Cite
Fernandes, C., Paya-Cano, J. L., Sluyter, F., D'Souza, U., Plomin, R. and Schalkwyk, L. C. (2004), Hippocampal gene expression profiling across eight mouse inbred strains: towards understanding the molecular basis for behaviour. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 2576–2582. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03358.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 14 December 2003, revised 21 February 2004, accepted 24 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!