Deleterious effects of minocycline in animal models of Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3266–3276, June 2004
How to Cite
Diguet, E., Fernagut, P.-O., Wei, X., Du, Y., Rouland, R., Gross, C., Bezard, E. and Tison, F. (2004), Deleterious effects of minocycline in animal models of Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3266–3276. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03372.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 23 December 2003, revised 27 February 2004, accepted 3 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!