Status epilepticus in immature rats leads to behavioural and cognitive impairment and epileptogenesis
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3255–3265, June 2004
How to Cite
Kubová, H., Mareš, P., Suchomelová, L., Brožek, G., Druga, R. and Pitkänen, A. (2004), Status epilepticus in immature rats leads to behavioural and cognitive impairment and epileptogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3255–3265. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03410.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 18 November 2003, revised 23 February 2004, accepted 17 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!