K-H.J. and K.C. contributed equally to this study.
Continuous cytosine-b-D-arabinofuranoside infusion reduces ectopic granule cells in adult rat hippocampus with attenuation of spontaneous recurrent seizures following pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3219–3226, June 2004
How to Cite
Jung, K.-H., Chu, K., Kim, M., Jeong, S.-W., Song, Y.-M., Lee, S.-T., Kim, J.-Y., Lee, S. K. and Roh, J.-K. (2004), Continuous cytosine-b-D-arabinofuranoside infusion reduces ectopic granule cells in adult rat hippocampus with attenuation of spontaneous recurrent seizures following pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3219–3226. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03412.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 14 March 2004, accepted 25 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!