Spinal NF-kB activation induces COX-2 upregulation and contributes to inflammatory pain hypersensitivity
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3375–3381, June 2004
How to Cite
Lee, K.-M., Kang, B.-S., Lee, H.-L., Son, S.-J., Hwang, S.-H., Kim, D.-S., Park, J.-S. and Cho, H.-J. (2004), Spinal NF-kB activation induces COX-2 upregulation and contributes to inflammatory pain hypersensitivity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3375–3381. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03441.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 8 December 2003, revised 12 March 2004, accepted 14 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!