Present address: Neurophysique et Physiologie du Système Moteur, CNRS UMR 8119, UFR Biomédicale des St Pères, 45 rue des St Pères, 75006 Paris, France
Control of the temporal fidelity of synaptic transmission by a presynaptic high voltage-activated transient K+ current
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3202–3210, June 2004
How to Cite
D'Incamps, B. L., Hess, D. and El Manira, A. (2004), Control of the temporal fidelity of synaptic transmission by a presynaptic high voltage-activated transient K+ current. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3202–3210. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03446.x
†Present address: Institut für Physiologie und Pathophysiologie, Abteilung Sinnes und Neurophysiologie, Universität Göttingen, Humboldtallee 23 D-37073 Göttingen
‡ B.L.d'I. and D.H. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 5 November 2003, revised 28 February 2004, accepted 15 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!