Present address: Neurophysique et Physiologie du Système Moteur, CNRS UMR 8119, UFR Biomédicale des St Pères, 45 rue des St Pères, 75006 Paris, France
Control of the temporal fidelity of synaptic transmission by a presynaptic high voltage-activated transient K+ current
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3202–3210, June 2004
How to Cite
D'Incamps, B. L., Hess, D. and El Manira, A. (2004), Control of the temporal fidelity of synaptic transmission by a presynaptic high voltage-activated transient K+ current. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 3202–3210. doi: 10.1111/j.0953-816X.2004.03446.x
†Present address: Institut für Physiologie und Pathophysiologie, Abteilung Sinnes und Neurophysiologie, Universität Göttingen, Humboldtallee 23 D-37073 Göttingen
‡ B.L.d'I. and D.H. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 5 November 2003, revised 28 February 2004, accepted 15 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!