Fractional Intestinal Calcium Absorption in Epileptics on Anticonvulsant Therapy.
Short-Term Effect of 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol and 25-Hydroxycholecalciferol
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1979 Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Acta Medica Scandinavica
Volume 205, Issue 1-6, pages 405–409, January/December 1979
How to Cite
Mosekilde, L., Hansen, H. H., Christensen, M. S., Lund, B., Sørensen, O. H., Melsen, F. and Normany, A. W. (1979), Fractional Intestinal Calcium Absorption in Epileptics on Anticonvulsant Therapy. Acta Medica Scandinavica, 205: 405–409. doi: 10.1111/j.0954-6820.1979.tb06073.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.