Acute Dapsone Intoxication: Clinical Findings and Effect of Oral Charcoal and Haemodialysis on Dapsone Elimination
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1983 Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Acta Medica Scandinavica
Volume 214, Issue 3, pages 215–220, January/December 1983
How to Cite
NEUVONEN, P. J., ELONEN, E. and HAAPANEN, E. J. (1983), Acute Dapsone Intoxication: Clinical Findings and Effect of Oral Charcoal and Haemodialysis on Dapsone Elimination. Acta Medica Scandinavica, 214: 215–220. doi: 10.1111/j.0954-6820.1983.tb08597.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received Dec. 6, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.