The Sodium Intake Modifies the Renin-Aldosterone and Blood Pressure Changes Associated with Moderately Low Energy Diets
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1985 Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Acta Medica Scandinavica
Volume 218, Issue 2, pages 157–164, January/December 1985
How to Cite
FAGERBERG, B., ANDERSSON, O. K., LINDSTEDT, G., WALDENSTRÖM, J. and AURELL, M. (1985), The Sodium Intake Modifies the Renin-Aldosterone and Blood Pressure Changes Associated with Moderately Low Energy Diets. Acta Medica Scandinavica, 218: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.0954-6820.1985.tb08842.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received June 18, 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!