Additive Effects of Moderate Dietary Salt Reduction and Captopril in Hypertension
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1988 Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Acta Medica Scandinavica
Volume 223, Issue 2, pages 133–137, January/December 1988
How to Cite
KRISTINSSON, A., HARDARSON, T., PALSSON, K., PETURSSON, M. K., SNORRASON, S. P. and THORGEIRSSON, G. (1988), Additive Effects of Moderate Dietary Salt Reduction and Captopril in Hypertension. Acta Medica Scandinavica, 223: 133–137. doi: 10.1111/j.0954-6820.1988.tb15777.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received April 13, 1987. Accepted May 7, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.