Feasibility of a restrictive red-cell transfusion policy for patients treated with intensive chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukaemia
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 33–38, February 2004
How to Cite
Jansen, A. J. G., Caljouw, M. A. A., Hop, W. C. J., Van Rhenen, D. J. and Schipperus, M. R. (2004), Feasibility of a restrictive red-cell transfusion policy for patients treated with intensive chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukaemia. Transfusion Medicine, 14: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.0958-7578.2004.00477.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Received 19 March 2003; accepted for publication 12 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!